I got nominated for my first liebster award by No Shorts Cuts to Korean. Thank you so much!
Rules: 1) List 11 facts about yourself 2) Answer the questions left by the blogger who nominated you 3) Nominate five (or more) bloggers who have less than 200 follower. Make sure to notify them. 4) Make up questions for those you have nominated 5) Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog
11 Facts About Me
- I have been a Koreastudies major for 2 years.
- I hardly ever watch TV.
- I am super messy.
- I love art.
- I wish I had a boyfriend
- My Friends inspire me
- It is my dream to live in a cute apartment in seoul
- I want to make the world a better place
- My favorite subject in Highschool was biology but I sucked at it.
- I took 7 years of French in High School but when I try to speak French all that comes out is Korean.
- I am 22 years old.
Questions from No Short Cuts To Korean.
1. Would you like to live in Korea ?If so,which celebrity you wanna meet?What will you say? I would love to live in Korea however I wouldn’t really go to meet celebrities. I want them to live your own life. If I saw one I probably wouldn’t even recognize him (I ran into Kim Jae Wook and I didn’t recognize him! – he wore a face mask and his military clothes though but still). But If I could say something I would just say that I love their music/dramas/movies and to keep up the good work.
2. Do you have a mannerism?What is it? Whenever I say I am pretty I do a really distinct hairflip that annoys my friends and didn’t even noticed I was doing until my friends pointed it out so trying to be a good girl and stopped doing it.
3. What is an ideal day for you? Just hanging around in a park with good friends, talking, having fun. Maybe enjoy a glass of wine or some 치맥 and just enjoy eachothers company.
4. If you could meet a person in the past who will it be? Marilyn Monroe. She is absolutely gorgeous and very charming I would want to know her secret.
5. What is your favorite subject in school and why? I don’t go to school at the moment, but in High School I loved biology and dissecting things. I especially enjoyed dissecting a starfish. I am just a curious human being that wants to know what stuff looks like, inside and out!
6. What is the most exhilarating thing you’ve done when you were young? Does 17 count as young? I traveled to Mongolia on my own when I was 17, defiantly a exhilarating experience.
7. What is something you can’t live without? make-up
8. What is the recent Korean word/phrase which seems to be running through your mind? 너무 힘들어 이해해주세요