And the last one but not the least that nominated me for a liebster award is Wait for me Korea. Thank you ^^~*
Rules: 1) List 11 facts about yourself 2) Answer the questions left by the blogger who nominated you 3) Nominate five (or more) bloggers who have less than 200 follower. Make sure to notify them. 4) Make up questions for those you have nominated 5) Display the Liebster Award badge on your blog
11 Facts About Me
- I am 173 cm tall which is on the short side in the Netherlands.
- I love action movies.
- Secretly I want to be Jackie Chan
- And pocahontas … I guess I just want long black flowing hair
- I played flute for 3 years then was forced to pick up the guitar which I played for 6 months but I hated it so then I started playing violin.
- I love taking pictures
- I love playing basketball
- My friends are my everything
- I love scaring people.
- I grew up in the countryside
- I am never able to remember birthdays
Questions from Wait for me Korea
1. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back? I’d love to be fluent in korean, however I am so scared to make mistakes that I can’t.
2. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today? I’d probably just stay with my family. Although my friends are my everything I wouldn’t be able to leave my family alone.
3. Have you done anything lately worth remembering? Not really, lately my life is a chain of boring events.
4. What lifts your spirits when life gets you down? My friends are always able to lift my spirits.
5. What’s the one thing you’d like others to remember about you at the end of your life? My passion to do that what makes me happy, my happiness in general and my generosity.